Saturday, October 23, 2010

outlaw poet.....

Timothy Johnson you dance with angel wings~spreading romance everywhere~yes i felt Jesus smile~when you kissed my heart~that was heavens high~even old outlaws need our angels~its old outlaws that angels need~for outlaws love the deepest~outlaws love angels~~~the outlaw poet~~~my love is with you Vivian


i have suffered much that's why i too can love deepest....



Vivian Johnson Twirling by the hands of time..the other life..it did confine.. a love so rare it lived before.. I know because I want it more.. pressing itself against the line.. always know that you are mine. ~Outlaw Princess~

VIVIAN JOHNSON~~rest your head~gently on my chest~feel my heart beat~feel two hearts beating as one~~feel our bodies~intertwined with warmth~feel our rhythm of love~two together becoming one~~celebrate our love~slow dancing in our soul~hearts kissing with passion~feel soulmates who forever are one~~~TIMOTHY JOHNSON

Vivian Johnson Lemonade and Popsicles..long walks in the woods. Lilac scented water .. n ribbons in the air.. Angels looking down will say...'what a magical pair'!! *~xoxox~*

Timothy Johnson raindrops~from the floors of heaven~felt gently on my skin~yes jesus let it fall~ just to give me hope again~~your outlaw poet~~~you outlaw princess are beautiful beyond words~~love this poem you wrote just love it

Timothy Johnson White Dove~~~come fly with me~~~lets cast our fortunes to the wind~~~on the wings of a dove lets fly free~~~lets ride lets begin~~~ i love you~~~your not so secret admirer

Vivian Johnson You are my private poet...my weaver of dreams..my Love of all time. ~;~



*sigh* at least they got it right


Timothy Johnson i would change the color of the sky~patch your wings so you could fly~this old dog would learn new tricks~sing some songs to make you rich~you are worth all that to me~for you to be happy~id even set you free~that's the way love should be~~~~the outlaw poet

Vivian Johnson This is so beautiful....yet I also feel the anguish. My amazing Man.. the place from whence this was written speaks volumes..to me. What brought us here proves the Devotion to our true shared paths...the path of Twin Flames. I have loved... you Forever...and will continue to.. it's Infinite. ..baby I'm amazed at the way you move me..... xo *~>;<~* ox

Timothy Johnson outlaw princess~ i will love you forever~we will grow young together

No comments:

Post a Comment