Thursday, October 14, 2010

5-28-10

5-28-10
How's everyone doing? Ready for the holiday weekend? I hope you all have some nice plans, or if you don't that you get out and do something fun with other people. Even if you just walk in a park or something, sit on a bench and watch and listen to other people and to nature--connection is so important to the health of your soul.

I am feeling amazing today! I went last night to see my friend Tanya who is a Chiropractor. She has a great practice called Maximoff Health and Wellness Center. (FB link below) Among other things she gives a great laser and EFT treatment that well it's indescribable how that works, I really need to read up some more on it. But the concept is that it digs deep and works on some of the issues that have been programmed into you since birth. Of course we got to some "mother issues" (This particular issue is the one that keeps me single), you know we ALL have them and are in varying degrees of peace about them. But that's OK, it's a part of our path and there are lessons each step of the path....but anyway....during the treatment my phone vibrated several times and a message was left. While I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for Tanya to finish up so we could go to dinner I checked my message and got a message from my Dad telling me that my mother was going to need open heart surgery -- I felt a peace though and waited till today to call.

My call to my parents started out like most any other---Dad answers, then Mom picks up on the extension, they both start talking at once then they start arguing. I gently remind them I am busy and didn't call to listen to them fight. LOL too funny right? So Dad decides to tell me the details of her heart blockages and what's needed for pre-op and such, really a mess and I can understand his anxiety. He then lets Mom talk to me, I ask her if she's scared and she says no, I ask her if she's ready to die and she says yeah I'm ready, I say I think you are going to be OK though--that’s what I feel and she says yeah me too. I then listened to the obligatory stories of what everyone is doing back in Belmont, who's coming home for the weekend, who's sick, who died, what the sermon at church was last Sunday...then she asks me what I am up to so I told her about the EFT treatment, and one of the hurts it brought up that she had always said to me and she says wow I can't believe I said that to you (same response I got the last umpteen times I brought it up) I said again well you did and she says you know I was really sick back then, I didn't mean it, please forgive me. I said sure I forgive you, I know you were sick and troubled back then. SIGH-------so simple! But the incredible lightness of being I feel today........Please folks DO try this at home! Find the courage to heal and let the love in the home that is your heart!!!

Love, Cassie

Maximoff Health-and-Wellness Center
www.facebook.com/pages/Maximoff-Health-a...-Center/105888691758




Touched by An Angel by Maya Angelou

We, unaccustomed to courage
exiles from delight
live coiled in shells of loneliness
until love leaves its high holy temple
and comes into our sight
to liberate us into life.

Love arrives
and in its train come ecstasies
old memories of pleasure
ancient histories of pain.
Yet if we are bold,
love strikes away the chains of fear
from our souls.

We are weaned from our timidity
In the flush of love's light
we dare be brave
And suddenly we see
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

No comments:

Post a Comment