Saturday, October 23, 2010

outlaw poet and his princess...

Timothy Johnson theyll be no broadway lights~shinning my name tonight~no pretty girls shouting my name~for my moments of fame~its just me and a few old dogs~watching a turtle out on a log~~its just me~a man that will never tell lies to you~or go so far as to being untrue~its just me~~~the outlaw poet


Vivian Johnson ‎..through the eyes of my love I see the place I have been meant to be.. ~;~

Timothy Johnson she takes small steps~in the rain~its where i saw her~ the sun shining through~as if her skys were blue~~~she parts the hair clinging~to her face~so she could see me~her eyes said it all~only love i now recall~~~tears washed away in the rain~even angels have their pain~~~the outlaw poet~~~ITS A RAINY NIGHT IN GEORGIA

it's raining today and i am missing you so much and how we played in the sunshine...

Timothy Johnson take my heart~its been looking for you~the doors now open wide~its time for us to ride~under those uncloudy skies~its our place of love and peace~wont ya come be with me~~~the serenity of the sea~where all thats good is free~lady lay with me in lifes sands~with the music of jesus outlaw band~~~~your outlaw poet

Vivian Johnson Over the framework of normalcy she crawls.. scaling the inner frequency she knows if she falls.. the bottom not afforded the luxury of today.. will drop and she'll continue to pay.. the price for what you cannot say is.. Love.

Timothy Johnson girl you keep pulling me~to the center of my soul~i can hardly speak~for i have no reasons to think~now youre the center of my world~you know youre pulling me in girl~free and not wanting to run~yes keep on pulling me~till im with you and free~~~your outlaw poet

Timothy Johnson my love of my life~ no matter the season of our lives~love will still be blooming in the cold of winter~i love you outlaw princess

Timothy Johnson take my hand~we will walk together there~for i know of a place~with the music of the waves~uncloudy skies all of the days~yes the sounds of our love songs~all ya gotta do is come along~~~the magic of swaying trees~where all thats good is free~vivian lay with me in lifes sands~with music from jesus outlaw band~~~~your outlaw poet


Vivian Johnson Through poetry you searched for Her..it took you far and wide.. A promised note from the hand of a Saint stayed your dream inside. To me your Love was always there waiting for the time.. it took for you to get through.. with your Soul searching rhyme. So never fear my One true love.. for even Chief Grey Eagle knew.. ...that as *162* .. I am Her.. yours forever.. little White Dove.
~;~ Outlaw Princess


Timothy Johnson sweet lady by the bay~my outlaw princess~you are so beautiful to me~i just want to love you~like no ladies been loved before~in forever and you i believe~thank heaven we are ment to be~sweet lady by the bay~my outlaw princess~be the love of mine today~~the outlaw poet~~ I LOVE YOU



change is painful, like the catepillar into a butterfly, but its the only way anyone can be free...

No comments:

Post a Comment