Friday, October 15, 2010

7-12-10

7-12-10

Happy Monday to all, I hope you had a lovely weekend and took advantage of the eclipse energies to do some healing and clearing work. I had one of those weekends that my plans kept getting changed but everything worked out well anyway. It seems to be the trend for me and I am learning to accept it and switch tracks at a moment’s notice again and again, not any easy task for a Virgo like myself but a beneficial skill nonetheless.

Friday I was still thinking of trying to make the Lady Gaga concert but that didn’t materialize so when my ex-BF texted and wanted to meet early the next day at the beach I felt that was a great idea and was glad to be home to go to bed early. I had a lot of thoughts to sort through anyway in regard to a friend I had been having many issues with, and had to make the sad choice to sever the relationship completely. You can only throw so much good energy into a bad situation and in the past I have held on far far too long but the new me, the one that is loving me more everyday knows better now days. I can still pray for him but I don’t have to share a path with him anymore. I thought I was going to feel a great loss but I don’t I feel great peace and therefore no bitterness.

Saturday I woke up to rain and predictions for rain for most of the day so I texted my ex and we decided to change our plans, he got to sleep more and I stayed home and did chores. In the evening he came up (he lives near the shore) and we went out to dinner and spent the evening together. It was quite lovely actually and we spent a lot of time talking about our past relationship, the things we loved the things we hated, events that had brought joy and events that brought tears and it was so nice! We both looked back and learned lessons from it, saw what we would have changed, saw what we would have accepted about each other, and most of all forgave one another. We had tried so hard to erase those memories but in the end we realized it was so much better to keep then and to heal them! At one point I closed my eyes and the brilliant violet light that I see when I am giving or receiving a powerful Reiki exchange was there! I fell asleep that night so content and relaxed that if I were a cat I would have curled into a ball and purred!

Sunday was mass, then I headed off for the beach determined to go and bless the waters while the eclipse energy was still in play. I had a few setbacks that got me there later than planned but finally I got there, and walked into the surf with my SpiritStone that I had selected for healing and given some extra Reiki energy to. The spiritual community was calling for all of us light-workers to send healing to the ocean and waters for the situation in the gulf. Well I said my prayers and blessings and held the stone in my palm and down into the water, the waves came in and washed back out and carried my stone and its blessings away, it almost felt like like the ocean was reaching for it, very surreal actually. I sat down in my chair and got out my book to read, Fearless Loving by Rhonda Britten. (see link below) and got a text message, was my ex-BF saying he would meet me after work. I checked the time noticed that at the moment I was putting my stone in the water was the same moment of the eclipse! I tell you the universe really does guide me to be where it wants me at any particular moment and to do exactly what it wants of me as well. I am loving it!!

So I open my book and start reading and was on the chapter about forgiveness for the past relationship, as I read it I realized everything she talked about was exactly what he and I had done the night before! Amazing! I moved onto the next chapter and it was on expectations, I got a feeling that I am going to learn and grow even more as I go through that one……. We stayed at the beach very late and I missed meeting my friends at Karaoke, but he and I sat outside eating seafood and across the way near the boat docks there was a crowd singing karaoke, and up the shore someone was lighting fireworks out into the inlet, the night was warm, the stars were out and we talked about the things we still wanted to do with our lives, shared our dreams and goals and made a few wishes………like a house in the mountains of Vermont and a house here at the shore in New Jersey and a boat...and lots and lots of grand-kids to play with......and us....

What are your wishes right now? Do you dare to dream a big dream and have the courage and the faith to BELIEVE while you wait on the Divine Timing of the Universe to bring it to you? Have you forgiven your past and cleared the way for new things? Can you still trust that even when things don’t go as planned that God has a better one in mind for you? I hope so because there’s so much out there for you once you let go!

Love and in the Light, Cassie


Sun is shinin' in the sky
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin' ev'rybody's in a play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day hey,hey

Runnin' down the avenue
See how the sun shines brightly in the city
On the streets where once was pity
Mister blue sky is living here today hey, hey


Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment