Thursday, October 14, 2010

In The Beginning...






Hi, I am Cassie and welcome to my first blog post. I will use this forum to share my insights into how I "invented" SpiritStones and the path that they created for me. I put invented in quotation marks because like anyone who has ever created something great, whether poet, musician, artist or author we know deep down that it comes from inspiration... from being In-Spirit ... from something bigger than ourselves, much bigger than ourselves. It is said that Inspiration is the breath of God or Universal Source and it is this breath, this Spirit that moves in and through me and YOU, stirring my imagination and encouraging me to contribute to the world in my own way....and this is the same for you too!!Just try it! Let out whatever is there inside of you....

The inspiration for SpiritStones came on one uncharacteristically warm day in April of 2009, while I was out with some friends window shopping at a street fair in a local town. What started as a lovely outing, over the next few hours turned into a drama-filled interaction of lots a hurt feelings among many of the people in the group. As a Reiki master, I give my time to promote healing and felt very frustrated at what I was witnessing. So at dinner I had an idea. Earlier I had purchased some stones which I often used with my Reiki clients, I give them a stone after their sessions charged with the energy so that it lasts and they can carry it home, so I quietly  took them and charged them with Reiki energy. I then placed them on the table and asked them each to choose one ..... well, in no time they were happy and joyful and their anger and hurt seemed to dissipate. Well, that got me to thinking.... and well,.....I'll leave the rest of the story for later.......


With Love and in the Light, Cassie 

No comments:

Post a Comment