Monday, October 18, 2010

outlaw princess!

and he's found his outlaw princess! maybe hope for us yet...

I saw you through the core of my own Soul.. riding into my life on your great white steed..you sensed my need.. to belong.. and asked me to ride along..forever. ~;~
Love whispers your name while I sleep.. imprinting your breath upon my lips.. drums beat.. keeping time to our Love. ~ *The Outlaw Princess ~;~


i feel like i've found some wings~so that i can fly~feelings i thought were broken~alive only in distant memories~you caressed and handled with love~you helped me find my new eyes~day by day i knew you cared~slowly patching up my broken spirit~i'm new because of the love you shared~i feel like i've found some wings~so that i can fly~~~the outlaw poet~~~thank you my lady for believing in me

I hear the trumpets sounding~the angels singing loud in heaven~for jesus is the best man~as you take me who i am~and i hold you as close as i can~yes in my heart i said i do~with jesus as my best man~as you take me who i am~~~the outlaw poet~~for you outlaw princess


Wow----my ex-BF needs to heal and he needs to get back to his faith! that's what I am going to pray again for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment