Thursday, October 14, 2010

6-28-10 Carry Me Home


6-28-10  Carry Me Home

How was everyone's weekend? Did you have anything special happen to you during the full moon and lunar eclipse? It was an amazing weekend for me, so many little miracles (they are the best after all aren't they?) so many blessings, so many synchronistic moments! I even got a speeding ticket on the way to church but I think it was also meant to be as it triggered something else......my mom used to say this to me all the time and she was right--ALL things really do work together for the glory of God for those who love the lord!

On Friday I had a full moon ceremony and invited all my spiritually inclined friends, I didn't really know who would show up but I felt confident that whoever was meant to be would be--and oh how pleasant it was! What a great gathering some old, some new, some surprise friends, what a lovely fellowship!
As you know I have wanted to sell my home for some time now but it's not moving, I get very close and something happens and well I have been told by many a visiting friend over the years that there are many spirits here. Souls that haven’t yet moved on and despite that I have had several groups come to clear it more were here!
One day Mary (she is my psychic adviser see link below) was visiting me for a Reiki treatment and got called to the basement by something and well long story short we were given the impression that spirits of slaves were hiding in the underground tunnel. So she called a friend, who ended up being my Realtor, and she came and talked to them, told them not to fear, that they were free men now, slavery was abolished and a black man was now president! Trust me I know this whole story is sounding really crazy, even I who live here and have talked to all these people who "see dead people" find it hard to believe. But I keep an open heart and an open mind and accept all possibilities even if I don't necessarily take it all to the bank so to speak.

So anyway the intent of the ceremony was to release the house so that it would sell, I must admit I got pretty attached to this place over 20 yrs. So we did the ceremony each person taking a turn and tossing into the fire whatever it is that they wished to release. Carolyn had gathered two large bags of pine cones from the front yard and we used those and also pieces of paper with things written on them to represent that which we wished to release. After everyone was done I felt compelled to invite the spirits there to come and release things, whatever it was that was holding them back and keeping them from going into the light to their new life that was waiting. I told them lovingly but firmly that they had till morning, when the eclipse was to happen to finish up and leave, after that time the space would be closed.

I then felt inspired to toss the other bag of pine cones, one at a time on the fire and bid them all farewell as they crossed over, it was truly amazing the fire just sparkled and cracked and the flames leapt and danced! One guy mentioned it to me the next day saying he thought about it and decided it must have been the pine resin in the cones (always the scientific type he is) and well scientifically I suppose that does explain it but I personally never let science come between me and my faith, after all who do you think invented science anyway?? Albert Einstein was one of the greatest scientific minds of our times and his faith was enormous.

After tossing on all the cones and wishing them bon voyage I felt that we should sing and we did a few songs, we didn’t recall all the words, and I sure we were off key a bit but the heart was sure in them! Never let anyone keep you from singing when you want to, the bible has many references about singing but I don’t think any say only if you can sing in key. LOL Anyway, I had a friend come the next day and he assured me that the space was clear. I am so happy that we helped them let go of whatever it was that was holding them back so they could move on.
One thing you learn during an eclipse is that you don’t really appreciate the light until it is covered by darkness…..Don’t let darkness keep you from YOUR light; today consider what is it that keeps you from stepping out in faith and into the light that is your new life.....

Love and in the Light, Cassie

“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle or you can live as if everything is a miracle” ~Albert Einstein


To contact Mary: heavensmessage

Dolly Parton -Coming for to Carry Me Home



No comments:

Post a Comment