Friday, October 15, 2010

ps

oh Cas
intense
thanks for sharing this wonderful and moving story
bless you, grrl
; ) w


Thanks Wendy---yeah it's bitter sweet but I have been praying and meditating on it and I can see that this pain can bring me growth. I also am feeling much sympathy and compassion for this woman, how sad to have to move in with a man you don't fully love so that you have a home, and teenage boys need a father figure. As I said how great it is for my ex to sacrifice his own happiness this way how could I say I love him and not respect his choice, and I love him even more for it.
I am praying for everyone and I know God will take care of me, I can always find a new man to share love and my ex and I have eternity I don't need to bind him with fear or ultimatums I can let him go in peace and know he will come back eventually, he always has....this quote by a Facebook friend says it all to me:

Sweet is a song When the song is love Of a love that lives In a place with no space Not knowing time Gentle is a breeze That lifts angels wings On a path of light To a land of no sorrow No chains that bind ~The Outlaw Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment