Tuesday, October 19, 2010

more ~~the outlaw poet

Vivian Johnson Sweet slumber my poet... ~;~

Timothy Johnson meet me in my dreams outlaw princess

Vivian Johnson Love of mine..you took so long to find..you are so far away I pine for the day we just get up and ..ride! xoxoxo!! ~;~

Timothy Johnson my fiance~ ~i am always with you~and every time my heart beats i know you are riding with me~very soon i will feel your body pressed next to mine~ as we forever ride

what color were her wings~were they blue~because shes missing me~was it a tear~or a raindrop in her eye~making it hard to see~if you see my lonely angel~tell her im sorry~men do the damnest things~what color were her wings~~the outlaw poet~~pg 30 from outlaw love




dont stay away too long it makes me blue....




i have traveled many highways~dared to wander unknown roads~and ive learned that life is balanced~both with light and heavy loads~but the present past and future~lose their fears and false alarms~as i dream of one small moment~when i hold you in my arms~~~the outlaw poet


if the whole world stood beneath me~every city great and small~all the oceans lakes and rivers~and the mountains rough and tall~if the wealth of greatest nations~lay before my fingertips~none of these could be so tempting~as the touch of your soft lips~~~~~the outlaw poet

i want you to hold me~like i will hold you~at night when its time to sleep~wrapped in each others arms~protected safe and free~its the way we should be~~~the outlaw poet

No comments:

Post a Comment