Thursday, October 14, 2010

6-10-10


6-10-10

Hello everyone! Just one more day till the weekend woohoo! I am very excited as I am going to the Figment project on Governor’s Island on Saturday! (see events blog for more info)
I am writing today to tell you about my experience last night in meeting someone whom I predict is going to be a very successful and famous life coach one day, (not that he’s not already but I see even more coming for him) his name is Darren Ventre. Its odd how I got to know of him, I dated his brother briefly which is an interesting story in itself, but suffice it to say that that too, like everything else in my life, happened for a reason…someday maybe I will tell you the story if you want to know.

But anyway when Darren requested to friend me on Facebook I said yes as I knew he was a life coach and he had spoken at my company once because Dino had asked me to give him some pointers about the people here. I was quite happy to see he was giving a free seminar on 3 Secrets to Unleash Your Self-Confidence, something that the members of my social networking site truly need, and to tell the truth I can use some of it myself now and again!

Well the talk went well; he is such a charismatic speaker with much material to cover, I only wish we had more time to listen to him! One of the greatest things he speaks of is to believe in yourself and confess who you are, don’t say I am going to be say I am! Don’t look in the rear view mirror at who you were either or what happened to you in the past as that’s only going to restrict the vision of where you are heading. He also demonstrated how to overcome fear by walking over crushed glass! Really he did, he took off his shoes and his socks, rolled up his pants legs and did it without a single cut! I wish I had brought my camera and videoed it for you all, next time I will. Anyway after the lecture a few of us went to a diner and got to talk some more with Darren. I gave him a few suggestions, told him about Inspiristone ™ , planted and idea for a retreat that he could give, and promised to help market him so look forward to more from this guy (I have a feeling our paths are going to be parallel for awhile) and his web links are posted below if you want to learn more.

And I want to leave you today with this thought: We call God by many different names; Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, Gayatira, Krishna, The Lord, The Divine Presence, some call her Goddess, the point is there are many names for him/her according to your faith. But do you know what name God himself uses? I Am. That’s it, just I Am, and do you know why that is what God calls him/herself? Because I Am is all anyone ever is, not I was, not I used to be, not I am going to be someday-- just I Am. Tell me today, who YOU are, and make it good……….
Love, Cassie

Darren on Facebook: Darren on Facebook
or his blog spot coach darren.blogspot


Update: Beth Visco June 10 at 10:10am
This is what I saw over your body when I worked on you last week...I thought I would share!
Merkaba - Star Tetrahedron - Flower of Life - Crystalinks

www.crystalinks.com/merkaba.html

I cant't begin to tell you how excited I am about this! and she posted at 10:10am!!!!! very special meaning for 10-10-10 for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment