Thursday, October 14, 2010

5-21-10

5-21-10

Hello all, how is your merry little month of May going for you? I must confess that mine has been less than merry! But things are turning around for me again, and the moon is in Virgo (my sign) today so I am quite confident that my path is heading back into sunny days and smooth sailing again!

The reason things have been less than merry though in part I think is because I have been not getting along so well with someone who was close to me. He had been going through a rough time and is facing many fears and challenges, and also I must confess there are some things inside of me that are still there, old hurts and wounds that haven’t completely healed or been released, things that are deeply rooted that even when you do work on it the roots are deeper still and it will creep back up just like the nasty poison oak that grows all over my property (I currently own a lovely old home built in 1775 that sits on 5 acres of land on the river in Hunterdon county NJ). But I digress, the point here is that we got ourselves into a place where instead of the positive energy vortex we usually had when we spent time together instead there was a drain of energy, a pushing of buttons and oh no one can push your buttons better than someone who is really connected to you and really knows you. I also know that soul-mate friendships often have many of what I call sandpaper moments, where they rub against you and irritate you, but remember that is how the wood becomes smooth and the beauty of the grain is revealed!

So anyway, I start off by becoming a little sick, cough, sore throat etc....now mind you this to most is no big deal but for me it is! I haven’t been sick in years, not since becoming a full Reiki Master. The reason for that is when you channel the Reiki energy to your client it passes through you and also is healing and working on you at the same time. Then the next thing that happened was I was in a car accident! Just a small fender bender in a parking lot, no one was hurt or anything but again a very significant event in my life because I haven't been in an accident since my wedding night 21 years ago! (And boy is that a story for another time, remind me if you want to hear about it) LOL.

Anyway as the week went on I got sicker still! I even had to go to the doctor. I called my friend and asked him for prayer but he was not in a good place at all, so instead of getting support I got more abuse, more button pushing, more of what I perceived as attacks on myself! So at that point I cut my ties and headed off on my own way and so did he..... days later, meditation and solitude and a life coaching session with my life coach Larissa Jaye www.larissajaye.com, I was OK again.

So the lesson here is that no matter how much you love and care for someone, and they for you, there are times when you just don’t belong on the same path and in the same direction,(and probably not even in the same room!) that even the best of people can bring out the worst in us but those moments can be used to learn and to grow and remember to love at all times even when you are hurting the most but the first person you have to love is YOU! Stay strong, nurture yourself, remove yourself from situations that lower your vibration and then you will remain strong and can look at things in a new way on a new day......Stay strong my friends! Keep making those healthy connections but don't be afraid to walk away from them when they aren't necessarily healthy in the present moment. In the end it all works out......because Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.


With Love and in the Light, Cassie
Leona Lewis - Better in Time


No comments:

Post a Comment