Sunday, October 24, 2010

outlaw poet.....goodbye my summer love..

Timothy Johnson its past midnight~its a cold southern sky~the blankets are piled high~there's logs burning in the fire~but the sun is shinning bright~my worlds never been so right~i see me in her eyes~her love warms me from inside~her heart keeps shinning light~yes peace and love is in sight~shes my outlaw princess my wife~~~the outlaw...

Vivian Johnson Timothy..honey.. whatcha doin for the next hundred million years..?! )) xoxoxo

Timothy Johnson our love will age like the best of time~stronger and deeper with the passing time~from holding your hand in a movie theater~to our hearts making love forever~and ill always be right there beside you~to my lady ill always be true~ill sing ill dance ill give my love to you~sweet lady ill spend my life with you~~~the outlaw poet~~~vivian johnson take my hand

Timothy Johnson vivian johnson my outlaw princess~~we are two souls walking the same path~~and no matter the miles~there is no distance between us~~you are the love of my life~~your outlaw poet


aahh i got my answer on the MM---- maybe someday---we had a good and bad evening as always and well this just isn't fun anymore---he told me of a story of a work buddy and how his wife won't let him play, he also told me that I am his girlfriend----I said you may love me but I can't call you or be seen with you-----and I realized then that it really isn't her I am competing with, Mary's right she isn't in his heart as much as I am........what's in his heart is what's always come first in his life before every girlfriend he ever had and that is playing, riding, biking, snowmobiling --its the life he's chosen always, the life he thinks cant include a real wife----no he's living the life now that he REALLY wants, he wants that more and isn't capable of learning to balance the two

and it seems the outlaw poet is abandoning me too



Timothy Johnson ‎~im going to be taking a sabbatical and leave from fb~be blessed talk to you later~~~your friend the outlaw poet

yep winters not far off---and then snowmobile season---he won't remember I even exist waiting home by the fire until he gets hurt the snowmobile breaks or the snow melts------he may be all the things on my list now but one. I want a man who loves me the most and for my MM, the playing will always be his first love.....it's what he knows, it's what he trusts, it's all he ever had as a kid and he's not ready for an upgrade that equally share himself with me.. *sigh*

I did give him one more SpiritStone last night, he didn't really want it, said I got these all over, please take it I said it will make things better for you.....and I hope it does I really do want him to be happy.....but like I said I need to put my happiness first and for that to happen I want a life partner, a husband a love to share but doesn't confine me , one that I can be me and he can be he and there's plenty of fun and play both together and apart for a happily ever after

Maybe someday? forget that! TODAY IS THE ONLY DAY THAT COUNTS!

good bye my summer love.........

No comments:

Post a Comment