Saturday, October 16, 2010

everyday the outlaw poet speaks to me...

i want to fly~with you across the skies~and dance in streets~under new stars and moonlight~yes and when each day folds~its you i long to hold~~fly with me~lets ride free~lets share our love and sing~~from our nest with wings~~~~the outlaw poet

there's only one love song that i can write~there's only one mountain that i will climb~yes there's only one moon in the night~there's only one dream in my eyes~only one can me high~ our world is right~you're the only love in my life~~~the outlaw poet

i was out there~standing alone in the crowd~without an umbrella~waiting for the sun to shine~thinking id be just fine~~i had fallen~still searching for you~knowing we could soar~waiting for love to fly~high up in our skies~~in lifes pouring rain~you called my name~i was saved ~~~~the outlaw poet

touch me as i go~in a place that only you know~for you found me there~magic danced without time~there was love in the air~~~touch me as i go~before any tears can show~your eyes don't see me~but our dreams will remain~of two lovers hand in hand~the way things should be~~~~the outlaw poet

with trees so green~and the sky so blue~turtle doves were looking on~ad an old back road~became my enchanting path~like fairies dancing~with wings of yellow silk~and dreams fluttering~all around with will~butterflies and turtle doves~yes a butterfly road~given from heaven with love~~~~the outlaw poet

No comments:

Post a Comment