Saturday, October 23, 2010

Single Girl's Prayer

Single Girl's Prayer

Now I lay me down to sleep, I wish I had a man for keeps. If there's a man beneath my bed I hope he heard each word I said

When I decided it was time to pass my statue on I contacted a friend and asked her are to meet me for dinner some night soon. Her reply was that every other Sunday she was available when her son was coming home from his fathers. I can't do Sundays I replied that's the day I see my guy, and even if I change that I don't have a free Sunday for 6 weeks. She was not interested in any other nights......nope not for her I thought.
The next friend was a guy who called me to tell me about his date the night before and his fears that he screwed it up in the end. I comforted and advised him and told him the great story of the statue, but when he heard it came from a gal he had dated briefly a year ago he firmly declared he wanted nothing she had touched! Besides I don't need a statue to bring me love, true I told him it is just a symbol...
Next a gal pal came to go to music fest with me, I asked her are you ready for THE one, the love of your life........yes and no she said........OK never mind I told her you aren't sure and that's OK something else will come along if you change your mind.
Later that day at the festival I was thinking and thinking whom next to ask, tired of this quest , wondering if anyone else was ready or really wanted true love to come to them....I still had a few fears myself about weather I still needed this for myself, had my prayers been answered? But then a lovely gal pal arrived, one whom I had been working with and giving stones to and I asked her Are you ready to find THE one? Your love your partner, I knew her sad story and the length of her singledom since the divorce and braced myself for her reply. Yes yes yes she said firmly I am so very very sure that I am finally ready!
Joyfully I handed over the statue to her, told her my story and how our mutual friend had given it to me, and that she had given me the angel one on Friday and how it showed me a sign that my prayers were soon to be answered. We both cried and hugged and then the gal who gave the staue to me came over unexpectedly at that time and I knew I had choosen the right person to pass it on to!
I cant wait to see it work for my friend, she so deserves her happy ever after and I know the mate that comes to he will also help her, she too is an event organizer and a person who brings lonely souls together.........yes we all have much work to do! Its time for the twin flames to be re-united and help the others........


I promise to do my next blog soon on attracting your soul mate---I started it but been so busy

2 comments:

  1. Shall I see you in Heaven, girl, where we'll have a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy for maaany eons celebrating our resurrection, fulla nekk'n and luuuv'n, drink'n and dancing, magical, hypnotic, renegade, exceeding-the-rules and maaany other, magnificent, wonderFULL things ...?? I hope so, miss gorgeous. Need proof of the Heavenly luxury? radio-acti-V, super-sonic-4D, exceed’n-the-limits? Howsabout you just lookit my profile; lookit ‘MySoulAccomplishment’. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall indeed see you in heaven! I have a world full of people to catch up with and thankfully plenty of time to do it as there IS no time up there!

    ReplyDelete