Saturday, October 23, 2010

an outlaw wedding is being planned..

Across the sky purple ribbons streamed..curling around the clouds..spelling your name... Little white dove so small and spare with soulful eyes and feathers so fair your tender footed flight gave way to the night as the light draws you near. ~The Outlaw Princess~

the twinkling stars at midnight~the fiery sun at noon~or a romantic calming sunset~backdrop for a magic moon~depth of oceans or of heavens~even Edens garden found anew~these i see and other wonders~in your lovely eyes so blue~~~the outlaw poet~~~vivian your man loves ya honey

i walked in quiet silence~through the forest and the trees~with a million stars all around~i swam in the solitude~of a blue southern stream~with only nature as my sounds~yes even in this holy land~i just wanted to touch the heart~of the love i finally found~for my eyes now see the essense~of the gifts that makes lifes ...crown~~nov 24 2010 amercus georgia with rev earl presiding~the outlaw poet and princess will be one

You rattled my cage releasing the rage only meant for my eyes.. The size of your Love reached above bringing White Dove back to the page.. Running through the Book..a single look..a real deep sigh. The truth was always in view..but couldnt be seen thru the Love we've been denied until now. So do not hide..show me the... inside..the beating of your Heart. ~The Outlaw Princess~


if you asked me why~i couldn't begin to explain~why her lights~been shinning on me~~shes brought to life~pleasures i never understood~so i say thanks~for Jesus smiling on me~i can only try~to always be her man~one she can trust~and forever believe in me~~~the outlaw poet~~outlaw princess you will always have my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment