Tuesday, October 19, 2010

9-3-10 Butterflies



9-3-10  Butterflies

Thursday evening I went and met Beth and Wendy for dinner. Great things happen when the three of us get together let me tell you! First I sat and told them all about my plans to move and to do a rent to own with Todd. I then told them all the concerns, and Wendy said who's concerns are they? I told her some friends were tossing all them out to me, but I said sure sometimes he got a bit behind but I never kicked him out, sure I had to buy groceries with credit cards sometimes but I survived. He always paid you back though didn't he Wendy asked? Yep I said. Well then I think you will be OK, you have good karma there with him, he's been there for 4 years, helped take care of the maintenance, do it. Well the daily tarot card from Misty was The Fool yesterday I said....... mistywood.weebly.com/fool-0.html Which basically means to go off boldly on an adventure many would think foolish.

Next topic was my idea about the center that I keep getting in my head. I have a vision of a large place in central NJ that we can all go to for renewal. A place that all the practitioners, teachers, and store owners can come to. A place where when people are stressed and need to relax, instead of going to the bar for a drink they come to us for a reiki treatment, a cup of tea and some fellowship. Here not only would everyone know your name but they'd also know your soul..... Wow Cassie that's an awesome idea, Wendy said and started mentioning a place she knew to get started...no bigger I said...and Beth had an idea....yeah yeah but BIGGER I said. Well how will this place be funded and paid for Beth asked (she's the bookkeeper of the group) I want everyone who comes there to charge reasonable prices that more people can afford, this is not about getting rich it's about sustainability. For example I know many Reiki people charge $50-100 but I only charge $35. Mary could get much more for her readings, you Wendy do things by donation only, and Beth we need to get you launched I said! LOL Then the center will have private treatment rooms for us to use and we give %10 of our earnings to the center. Great idea they said.

Well you need a big place they both said, yes I know, maybe a church that is sitting empty much of the time so that any revenue and traffic we brought to them would be welcome? It would have to be a non-denominational church that accepts everyone Wendy said. Yes of course! I have had an idea in my head for a very very long time that God wants us to love one another and to accept all persons of all faiths, really it's just cultural differences but basically we agree and that is at the place of love and that is where he wants us to connect to one another. I feel that we need to teach everyone to be interdependent instead of independent, we need to learn to barter and to share again, to take care of the weak instead of counting on the government to do so. Its a new world coming and we need to prepare them for it..... Well perhaps a Unity church Wendy said? She's the one of the group who is well studied in faiths and practices.

And I want a store where we can all sell our things, I can sell my SpiritStones, I know people who sell herbs they grow themselves, make candles, even the belly dance clothing, I know a guy who makes drums! I know tons and tons of people. You sure do they both told me, and I said being Cassie of CassiesCalendar all these years I have had many people with issues but I have cherry picked from the bunch some real gems.... In the store we again can give back %10 of our profits and each of us also donate some time to work it too, or hire a student in-expensively. I know whatever I need always comes to me, if I need a plumber or a landscaper or a lawyers advice someone always comes along to help me, people with knowledge of running a retail business will come I am sure I tell them.

I also want a lending library. I buy and read so many books that I want to share, the same for you guys. I can't afford to keep buying new one's though, time to tighten the financial buckle and quit spending so much. I had had a similar conversation with my ex-BF on this, and he said sure there's all kinds of ways to entertain yourself too with out spending money. I told them of that conversation and that segued into my ideas of forming walking/hiking/biking groups and my fitness and weight loss goals. Don't say you are dieting Wendy said, say you are in training to be a mountain biker and hiker. Oooohhh I do like the sound of that MUCH better! That reminds me, I also want to have a healthy food cafe, where people can get a snack, or a cup of tea and hang out and have fellow ship, sort of like a cafeteria like at school and those who make food can bring their specialties of the day or baked goodies anything and sell it there, again giving back %10 of the profit. Oh there are so many many ideas and possibilities in my head on this, and so many people I can share this with too! We are all connected, we need to get back to that tribal mentality....

Then Wendy told me of an idea she has for a retreat weekend she wants to do in Jan or Feb, it sounds awesome and we formulated plans for that. I mentioned some people I want to attract, specialties, we talked about Victor also and some ideas I have for his role with us. She asked me how do I get away with not only all the typos in my blogs but the content, she was shocked after his vetoing and asking for an edit of her first post he allowed the posts I have been making, I was breaking every rule and telling the world. Oh he stopped reading my blogs weeks ago I said and we all giggled. Ya Vic and I are like polar opposites on so many things, yet we have made peace with it and are friends on a common ground. I then shared with Beth my heart healing workshop idea so she and I are going to do it together, she commented how the pain was gone from her hands and feet that she had all week and we knew it was our combined Reiki energies that did it. I also told them of the butterfly theme that seems to be a part of my path and those who come to it and share in it and they said because butterflies mean transformation...

I came home that night very excited about the future, I knew there would be storms and trials ahead but I know that through change I and all around me could weather it and rise above it. I then thought of my-ex BF, and despite that they had reminded me to let him be free now and work on what he wants for his future, I missed him so. 24 hrs ago I had been cuddled up with him...so I sent him a text: how'd the blue tooth work for ya? No reply, 20 min later he logged online, the distinctive noise his AOL makes was hard to ignore. My guy friend I was IMing with said why do you give up so easy-- send him another message he may have been busy when he got that one and forgot. No I am tired I am going to bed I said, I need to rest now I can message him again another day.......and I went to bed and said my prayers and spoke to him in my dreams...I can let him be free and not demand attention like a needy child, I told him when I needed a hug and he had responded now I got plenty to do anyway... he'll come back when he has time...I am going to stop calling him my ex-BF, he's not he's my.....hummmm what is he? I need to think on that ......

Today I want you all to become like butterflies.......loose and free and ready to transform. Even if you are still in the caterpillar stage that's OK too, the essence of who you really are is buried deep inside your DNA...now is the time to transform yourself into the beautiful people you are! Here in NJ there is a looming threat of a hurricane, the skies are cloudy and gray, I don't know whats coming but it looks gloomy indeed. I am not going to bed and hiding though I am floating along doing what I need to do, resting when I need it.. I am going to be just fine........so will you if you let yourself be carefree like them......



With Love and in the Light, Cassie

 Mariah Carey -  Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment