Sunday, October 24, 2010

9-16-10


9-16-10

OK next step in finding your mate that I want to share with you is what I learned at an attracting your soul mate workshop I took. It's funny but just before my Mystery Man came back into my life I and my friends Shani and Victor were hanging out at my house one night after a full moon ceremony. We somehow got on the topic of finding our mates and she reminded me of this workshop she and I attended together, and she said and it worked for Cassie. Vic being ever the skeptic said oh yeah sure it looks like it worked why is she still alone now? I told him that yes I had attracted the perfect man within a week of taking this workshop but sadly I had left a really important thing out and they had warned about that in the workshop, if you don't ask for it you won't get it she cautioned. What I left out it never even occurred to me to put down, it was a given in my book. The big thing that I left out was: I want a man to sleep with me at night and hang out with me sometimes and be my friend, to me if he loved me that would be a given.

Now my Mystery Man, the one I've been talking about all along is the guy the workshop brought me, and oddly enough its the very place that I met Mary, my spiritual adviser. I have decided that the things that I forgot to ask for and didn't get weren't really that important anyway so this is why I was back on this path offering him myself again. But this time I saw that he just doesn’t want me badly enough. I guess he needs to make his own list on what he wants for his life, and if that includes a real wife instead of pretend one--who knows it's all up to him in the meantime I need to get my new list ready. So let me tell you about the workshop....

She had us take a poster board and magazines and start putting on pictures and phrases of our perfect for us mate. You can do this with any medium you choose, my new one I have done with photos and graphics off the internet and photo shopped sayings onto them and I am hoping to one day put them all in a power point with music.....so busy I am though.....for now I will just share my photo bucket link in progress: s27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/brneydgrl6078/soulmate

Anyway she said put pictures of how you want him or her to look, what you want to do together, all sorts of stuff and a list. I put some great poems on mine too. My friends teased me cuz I had it on the back of my bedroom door and they said what if you get lucky and bring a man to your room. Well if he gets this far I want to keep him I told them and he won’t laugh at this! Now granted I had already met my Mystery Man online, three months prior, and he had called me and wrote to me and pursued me for awhile but I told him no because I thought I was not what he wanted. I tried to help him to find someone else to date while I pursued this other guy. But one day I had my MM come take me hiking, to make the other guy jealous. Yes yes I know I know...but this was 4 years ago! Before SpiritStones before I evolved this far..... My guy he loved me so he came and he gave me the hugest hug when we met and I well I just felt safe with him, like family, like home....we had a lovely day hiking and cuddling on my couch afterwords. He told me of how he kept getting signs that pointed him to me, and visions of us together and that's why he didn’t give up on me.....

But anyway back to the workshop. The other things you also have to do are clean out and clear out your life and your home, mentally AND physically. Get rid of what you don’t need, what’s not working, what doesn’t fit. Clear it out and make room for the new. Also you have to love yourself, treat yourself well, take yourself to dinner, and write positive affirmations to yourself. At the same time you can take a look and fix yourself up some, and your home too, a new blouse or haircut or a new paint job or carpet shampoo will do much to change the vibration of your soul.

Lastly ask yourself, are you really ready? I mean really? I am convinced that 85% or even more who are out there on the dating sites don't really want to find anyone, not yet anyway. They have other things that are more important to do first, they are afraid of picking one, they want more money they want the kids to grow up first, they want to take that trip first, get that promotion, they want more ME time before they are ready to share themselves. Or sometimes they just aren’t sure yet what exactly they want and they are hoping they will know it when they see it. Well that can happen but the odds are greater against it. I tell all my single friends first figure out what you want to do with your life, then you figure out who would fit in that life and then you will find them.

Well I have done all my work. I defined me and I defined who I want and what kind of life I want. Now to just wait for the Ying to my Yang! My other half, my soul mate and partner. I still think Randy is my twin flame but he has chosen to stay with her and her kids so he can play and enjoy and have the freedom he thinks I will take from him. I won’t I have plenty of stuff to do too but truly he's not ready, I am so we will just have to pass this lifetime over and meet again on some other distant shore. My readings all told me that if I don't end up with him the possibilities for me really are without limitations. And funny enough I am going camping this weekend with a group of over 100 meetup people, and if that’s not enough my friend is at a fireman's convention down there and promised to introduce me around! OMG! It's going to be raining men for me to choose from, like my friend Deborah says go PICKY you a new one!!

So are you ready for love????????? If so do these steps and watch the universe rain possibilities on you!




With Love and in the Light, Cassie


Raining Men

PS I am gone for the weekend starting at noon tomorrow, won’t be doing angel cards or blogs…enjoy the weekend, get out and Play! (angle card today) winters coming soon…..play now and do this work so you have someone to keep you warm when the snow comes….

Check out my blogs for twin flames/soul mates for other helpful info for u to find one
I add stuff here often......love love love we all need our loves! Twin Flames/Soul Mates

No comments:

Post a Comment