Monday, October 18, 2010

more ~~the outlaw poet

for a pocket full of gold~i will not change my direction~so i may always be a stranger~to those setting in my judgment~~~giving clothing out in the cold~is a walk that i will walk~so my pockets may be empty~in my faded pair of jeans~loves the answer Ive been told~im going to sing a song~so even in my silence~my friends can sing along~~~the outlaw poet


thank god i found you~for so many years~i gently held you~in a hidden place in my heart~i could feel your touch~i could hear your whispers~in my dreams in the dark~thank god i found you~my light in the night~we will forever ride~~~the outlaw poet


walk with me~leave those troubles behind~there is a river~flowing in the mountains~where you can swim free~ill take you there~walk with me~~~walk with me~yesterdays don't need to come~i know of a place~where the moon will dance~for just you and i~ill take you there~walk with me~~~~the outlaw poet


music is what love feels like~listen to love songs in the wind~~if you feel whispers of forever~while your heart starts to dance~your music and love will never end all your days through~i will sing my songs for you~~~ i love you in a place that knows no space or time~~~~the outlaw poet

No comments:

Post a Comment