Thursday, October 14, 2010

moving along....


Wow, I can't believe that it's almost the end of March already and I haven't added anymore to the blog! We, my business partner and I, were having quite a few issues getting these blogs set up though if that bears us any reason for sympathy and patience. LOL
Anyway…I wanted to share with you a lovely story about the stones that I had on Saturday night. I drove down with a friend to a Karaoke event after having been at a workshop all day. I walked in and this woman greets me anxiously and says “Did you get the e-mail I sent you? Did you bring me some stones?” I replied that regretfully I had been out all day and hadn’t received the e-mail. She said “Oh oh that’s too bad because I really, really need them right now I am going through some really difficult times. I am so depressed and upset I really need something to feel better” So I told her I would see if I could reach Victor and see if he was going to come and could he bring some. I texted him and then sat down to talk to her, she shared with me some of her pain and troubles and I did my best to give her a few words of wisdom and most of all just to listen and sit with her. Much of what she told me I could relate to as I had some similar experiences in my own life.
Later in the evening Victor arrived with two sets of stones for her to choose from and I quickly signed the instruction scrolls and rolled them back up and asked her to choose which set she wanted to purchase. I then told her I would give them an extra special charge of Reiki and asked what her intention was for them to bring to her life. She said “Love, charge them with love as it’s been so long since I could allow myself to FEEL love” So I did and gave them to her. We spent the rest of the evening singing and dancing and having a good time. She then spotted a guy sitting over at another table and was telling us how she thought he was attractive and I encouraged her to go speak to him, she was too shy though. We continued to dance and have fun and at one point Victor said to her (and this is just so like him) “wow you know you have a very beautiful face” Well she came to me and said “Oh my did you hear that? That made me feel so special, and I am so touched! I think these stones are working for me already I actually FEEL something warming up in my heart!” ……….and I got to tell you, later in the evening she did walk over and talk to that guy over at the table, they even got up and danced together and when I was leaving they were sitting there talking……..I walked out feeling quite a good glow in my own heart that night! Oh and as for the other set of stones, another lady bought them and asked me to charge them for her with the intention of bringing more luck to her life…I am very much looking forward to her  getting back to me with her story……….

With Love, Cassie

3 comments:

  1. How childish. Grow up and face reality- it's not the stones that effect your life but your belief that interprets reality incorrectly. You need a good course on empiricism and skepticism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that what an ugly hurtful comment to leave here! That person is just sending negative vibes because they don't know how to be happy themselves. If they were they wouldn't be saying such hurtful things. But I digress...you are right bout the stones and charging them with your energies really helps the stones and the people they are meant to go too. Thank you and please continue your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Rin and lets send some of this good energy to Peakstar :)

    ReplyDelete