Tuesday, October 19, 2010

9-1-10



9-1-10

I seriously can't believe that so much is going on in my life that I have enough to write about every day. But the energies are strong, the pace is rapid, change change change is going on! Weather I am ready for it all so fast or not is another question but here I go!  Time's like this you can go left you can go right but for God's sake don't just sit there! One of my favorite sayings: The highways of life are covered with flattened squirrels that couldn't make up their minds.....

Well yesterday afternoon I was on the phone to my current mortgage lender trying to see what options they had for me since Mat's deal he is working on isn't looking likely. Todd contacted me today and he wants to work out a rent to own deal so he can buy it but I don't know if the price he will offer is going to be good, we shall see will be nice if he buys it though so we can still do BBQ's and Jeremy can stay...but we shall see, we shall see.... But any way
this bank guy comes up with this really crappy deal and was sitting there trying to talk me into taking it, saying I had no options really other than this and well that's where he made his first mistake. If there is anything I do have its options, God always brings them to me to consider.. and the card today was freedom, I have freedom to choose what I want to do I am not trapped into only one option! Don't ever think you don't have options in any situation, they may be hard to see and some may take a lot more faith, but you always have more than one option.

After work I was heading home to change to take the bike ride that I promised myself I would do and got a call from Mary who wanted to meet in New Hope for dinner, she had something big she wanted to tell me about and I agreed because I also needed some more guidance on my ex-BF and sorting out some of the intuitions I have gotten. So I get there and she tells me she met a lady who is connected to HGTV and they are creating a new show that will sell homes for people who can't sell their homes because of ghost activity! Now my walls don't bleed and nothing goes bump in the night or anything that I personally experience (except for one really interesting encounter with my Christmas tree being knocked down repeatedly one year because we put the rocking chair in the other room to make room for it) But sure I would LOVE to be on that show, as the guy who did the initial observation of my house, David Rountree said when I asked him why he does this. To scientifically prove there is life after death he said. Well I don't need proof but heck if it will help people to believe then I want it to happen! He just published a book too; perhaps this is synchronistic timing? I know those who help me get all kinds of good karma later on. This is his book info:
Paranormal Technology
Understanding the Science of Ghost Hunting
By David M. Rountree
www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.a...BookId=SKU-000187116


I left the restaurant full of hope and possibilities, excited about all that’s going on in my life but then I saw it was already getting dark and I hadn't ridden my bike as promised. Ugh! And now I have to confess this to you, my readers, today. But a thought came to me, I can sit here and beat myself up for it, which will just make me feel worse about myself, and thusly even less motivated to try again. OR I can say oh well try harder tomorrow Cassie, don't give up, I believe in you. Seriously? Why make myself the victim of my own self abuse for not doing what I promised? Sure not doing what's good for me is not loving myself but feeling guilty, putting myself down for it, how is that loving myself either? I still had bad dreams about my fat belly last night though....got to work on this issue some more.

Are you ready to stop being a victim? Are you ready to stop being abused? Who abuses you? How? Do you abuse yourself? I know one friend who suffered abuse as a kid, and now he abuses himself by calling himself weak, shaky, saying I should have told someone, it's my fault......I am going to talk to him about this and I am telling you. 90% of the time we are our own worst enemies! You may think that punch the kid takes on the playground hurts but I tell you the things he says to himself about it for weeks, months, sometimes years after hurts him far more than that punch in the arm........think on this today and stop letting the past haunt you........send those ghosts packing!

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Ghostbusters


PS:
Another great insight Mary came up with last night, I was telling her how some people call me egotistical for blogging and thinking anyone cares about what's going on in my life. Others criticize my grammar, spelling and punctuation but my time is very limited and I just can’t interrupt the flow when I get it. I tell her I just feel so compelled to write! And she said to me do you think the apostles who wrote the gospels worried about that? They just told about their lives and their friend Jesus, they were the original bloggers! Don't let anyone put you down as you have no idea what God's plan is for this that you are sharing. So no more self abuse on this one for me either! Or my bad spelling or run on sentences! If i get published I will have an editor!

No comments:

Post a Comment