Tuesday, October 19, 2010

outlaw poet.....

Timothy Johnson: OUTLAW PRINCESS~~if the whole world stood beneath me~every city great and small~all the oceans lakes and rivers~and the mountains rough and tall~if the wealth of greatest nations~lay before my fingertips~none of these could be so tempting~as the touch of your soft lips~~~~~the outlaw poet


come kiss me under the moonlight......



give me a minute~ill be your prince~on my white horse made of steel~take your seat this ride is real~we will disappear into the night~together forever we will ride~~~give me your love~on the wings of a dove~you will be loved all of your days~like a princess in everyway~just look deep into my eyes~together forever we will ride~~~~the outlaw poet

wow, maybe my MM loves me after all.....

on a desert backroad~feeling a warm gentle breeze~there was no need for clothes~yes your long hair flowing~your tanned body sensually breathing~you was all i wanted to see~it was scooters in june~some outlaw waylon and willie tunes~in the shadow of the moon~we made love~~~the outlaw poet

if you build walls make them with many doors~through which love may pass~with windows through which gods fresh air flows~and sunlight too~dont let your walls hold you apart from your most~loving yearnings of your heart~~~the outlaw poet


and leave a light on for me.....







the outlaw poets FB page, he really is real and he really posts this real time along with my blog
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1555625690

No comments:

Post a Comment