Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Perfect Mate

My Perfect Mate

He will love me to the very depths of his soul and I will him

We will have a wonderful and romantic sex life with lots of passion

He will embrace and share my spirituality

Our union will be a blessing and a service to others

We will have a peaceful union and never raise our voices or speak meanly to one another

We will share a peaceful and well kept home with a cat or two
and all the kids and grand-kids over for vacations and holidays and family dinners

Our lives will be a perfect balance of work/rest/play/friends/alone time

He will help me to grow my business

We design and build a life together that we never could have built alone, we inspire and encourage and bring out the best in each other.

No smoking, drugs or alcohol, eat healthy, exercise we will help each other take better care of our bodies in a loving non-judgmental way

We will have spaces in our togetherness for other friends and hobbies without pain or jealousy

Anything I forgot that God knows I want or need for both of our highest goods and the good of the collective

The purpose of marriage is, what is not my grace, she should bring it to me. What is not her grace, I should bring it to her. Yogi Bhajan

“And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the others sight even for a moment.”–Plato 2,500 years ago.


He will wear a silly couples costume with me for Halloween




































No comments:

Post a Comment