Friday, October 15, 2010

ps

so much for simmering! LOL

I just sent my ex-BF this:

i am sorry for trying to tell you to wish for something more in your life
its not my place to tell you what you should want or what you should do or how you should live your life
that is your choice

i am also sorry for wishing you'd leave her and be with me------that also is wrong
i feel very guilty for what we are doing---------you made a commitment and i have no rights to you----

i am not leaving you, i am always here for you as your friend


and Kuchina just posted the mercury goes retrograde in Virgo on Friday till the day after my birthday:

in2themystics.com/2010/08/18/mercury-ret...september-13th-2010/

i am in awe of how the planets and stars do effect whats going on in my life---god really does have a design

No comments:

Post a Comment