Sunday, October 24, 2010

More My Perfect Mate

I was remembering a section of Fearless Loving and recalled how that book starts out with make a list of 101 things you want in your perfect for you mate....so I am going to keep adding more...I hope you are doing the same!

We will communicate well with one another, listening in a loving way and working out solutions to our problems with mutual and fair compromises when necessary to resolve any conflicts

We will like the same foods, the same home decor, the same room temperature

He will like going to the movies and drive in with me and I will enjoy some of his favorite hobbies also

He is a generally happy person and we make each other laugh often and much

we will give each other good back rubs when we need it, care for one another when we are ill

I like a guy a bit younger..... and in good health

I want us to visit all the national parks together, and then start on Europe!

He will not leave the toilet seat up or dirty dishes all over the house and will take out the garbage with out being asked

We will buy each other little thoughtful gifts, like new underwear or just one flower or his favorite ice cream or my favorite lemonade, and maybe a nice card for no reason just to say I love you or leave a nice note---show love by giving

Our life will always be full of friends and family and fun but also lots of fun times just us alone together too

He will like to do the driving, be able to fix things around the house, take good care of the things we own and i will keep our things clean and orderly

we will put each others wants and needs before our own

he will call me and text me often when we are apart, not in a clingy way but just to stay connected

we will stay fit and active into our old age so we can play with our grandchildren






ok that's enough for here-------but I will continually add to my soul mate photo album, even after i get him to attract things for US-----please feel free to take and use any pictures that I find and you like--- i love to share!

s27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/brneydgrl6078/soulmate/

No comments:

Post a Comment