Saturday, October 23, 2010

outlaw poet and his princess...

put on your riding boots~leather pants and a tank top~iron horses are biting at their bits~spread your legs and lets ride~we will make love every passing mile~its time for our fun~time to run with the sun~babe you are pure honey~we will still be riding when the day is done~~the outlaw poet~~

our circle of love~you are the north star in my sky~you are my lighthouse in troubled seas~you are my warmth when i am cold~~i will shine my light if darkness finds you~i will dance with you in all your dreams~i will give you love that knows no end~ our circle of love~~~the outlaw poet~~outlaw princess may i have this dance?

feel the colors of the rainbow~painting pictures in your heart~feel my soul touching yours~wrapping you in love~~~feel the wind and sunshine~dancing together in your sky~feel my touch on your skin~caressing you with love~~~the outlaw poet~~~i love you my lady


missing your touch oh so much....

but perhaps i cant see him till Sunday...

for what i wouldnt give~for the seashore and the beach~and you and me playing in the sand~for a moment in time we would live~making love with the rhythm of the waves~you'd have all i have to give~a moment in time with you~ is all i ask of forever~~~the outlaw poet  

COME RIDE WITH ME

Timothy JohnsonVivian Johnson: today im at a place in a river~where love flows ever gently to the sea~yes i can swim in the moonlight~where the water keeps on giving~~~today peace runs so very deep~serenity seems to flow all around~yes i can float just like magic~for your love is all i need~~~the outlaw poet~~today im one step closer to the most enchanting and important day of my life~ the day the outlaw princess becomes my wife~did you just feel jesus smile

Vivian Johnson He called himself daddy as he blackened my eyes..expecting forgiveness..promoting the lies. Refusing to bow to his will I must flee..releasing the darkness.. my chains now fall free. ~Never let anyone hurt you...that is not love~ Outlaw Princess

I know how it feels to have a man like that....

Timothy Johnson you are one lady that will be respected protected and loved~as long as there is a breath in me ~ and even if im gone there are some johnson boys who will do the same for their aunt vivian~ life is too short and you are too beautiful for anything but peace love and happiness~~i love you outlaw princess

Timothy Johnson could it be that you found me~on one of those lonely lonely nights~and could you look past my broken spirit~looking at the love i had inside~youre my angel in the night~ thank god you found me~my angel in the night~~~the outlaw poet

Vivian Johnson Your Love alights upon my Soul as the veil lifts from my eyes.. awakening me.. to the synchronicity.. of Our two lives merging as One. November 24, 2010 ~The Outlaw Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment