Tuesday, October 19, 2010

lead me outlaw poet..and outlaw princess..

meet me where the hearts cross~down past the house of dreams~there will be white doves up in the air~guitars playing love songs everywhere~meet me in forever~its where we will be together~in love forever~~~~the outlaw poet

ahh heck if he's still going on so can i......meet again after we build our dreams....

some say its late in the day~that loves too young for our age~i guess they just don't understand~love knows no time or space~that with soulmates its rebirths and reunions~yes love gives life new beginnings~ we will grow young together~two lovers in love forever~~~~the outlaw poet

you knew that i was out there~you heard me whispering in the wind~yes i was on my way~all i wanted to do~was to get to you~~you could almost hear my songs~you knew the words were yours~in your dreams you danced with me~and it wasn't by chance~were doing life's dance~~~the outlaw poet


Vivian Johnson: Treehouses and trellises..lemonade and guitars... sweet love in the morning and again under the stars... ~;~
Timothy Johnson its a magic land for you and me~its where we will be together~making love forever~~~your outlaw poet
Vivian Johnson And this magic is real...you can touch it.. ~;~
Timothy Johnson outlaw princess~you are more beautiful then eyes can see~only ones heart can see the beauty that you are~~the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson i love you ~ it wont be long and we will be chasing fireflys under a georgia sky~ as my wife~~sweet dreams
Vivian Johnson I awoke to find myself in love..feeling empowered to soar above.. the stresses and strife..of a daily life.. white dove has finally come home.


in times of trouble i am here to comfort you....

No comments:

Post a Comment