Sunday, October 24, 2010

9-15-10


9-15-10

Well today my lessons seem to be all about valuing myself, and the angel card was self acceptance! So I guess that’s the current theme, and quite honestly I think if I can learn this lesson then I can teach it to my son as that is the crux of his problems too. How can I teach him this if I haven't learned it myself? I think Dustin could use some of this too, now if I could only get him to call me again.....

First thing that happened was I got approved for a re-finance with my current lender, who appraised my home about 80% higher than the guy who did it for the re-finance I am hoping goes through. So I wrote to Matt and gave him this information and also told him that they needed to decide now or I would be 30 days past due and not qualify. My house does have more value and I can't wait much longer for your decision, oh and my credit score is still above 700 thank you very much!

Next thing -- I applied for yet another job with my current company just at another division. I discussed this with my co-worker because the job requires a degree and I don't have one, however I have 12 years experience and all my bosses love me. She said I need to know someone to put in a good word for me and I said oh you know I do! A head guy in marketing whom I always helped out recently moved to that division I was applying for so I sent him a note....

Hey Anthony,
I applied for this job, if you get an opportunity to put a good word in for me it would be much appreciated….. I have closed as many as 375  (product X) complaints a month which as you know is a drug and a device. I also have excellent rapport with legal, the call center, marketing, tech ops and manufacturing sites and am a great asset to any team..
Thanks and hope you are well… Cassie 


Cassie,
When you uncover who the hiring manager is, please let me know.
Best of luck to you, Anthony


Notice that I am bold and state my strengths without modesty that is what you have to do when you are in the work force. Say what is true but don’t hold back and don't apologize. I didn’t say hey I need your help because I don’t have this or I don’t have that I just said this is what I want can you help me get it. I may or may not get this but I guarantee you, I want more money I deserve more money and I will get more money either at my current job or in a new one. And generally speaking you are not valued enough where you are you do have to be bold enough to move to get a promotion, I didn't build my career from floor mopper to QA analyst in 10 years with no degree by sitting down on the job. And Anthony didn't say IF he said when, he knows I will at least get an interview, he knows me.....

Lastly it is time to speak up for what I want with my Mystery Man. I met with Mary last night and she told me pretty much what my card reading said, that if I wanted this to happen that I need to take control, that he wants it to happen but he is at a crossroads and is hoping for something to make up his mind for him. Mary said tell him to make a decision and put a time frame and for me to start valuing myself more and take back my power and quit being such a victim and if I had to help him quit being a victim there’s nothing wrong in that, he's been beat down and needs a hand and I love him. He would give me a hand if I needed it. But the card reading said this was NOT going to happen soon, he and I maybe next year.....or two.....ore three......

So I called up Ann Marie who is a very strong, very practical, no nonsense kinda woman. I truly love and respect her so much. She like me is not popular in some crowds but we don’t mind, it’s better to stand up for yourself and tick a few people off then play nice and compromise yourself too much. Nope she values herself and I am proud of her. So she said OK if you love him and he loves you why are you moving into a tiny apartment and she gets to live in his house? That's not good business sense she tells me! So I composed a letter laying it out first emotionally and then practically and when I see him tonight I am going to tell him, and I am not going to give him an ultimatum rather let him sit with it and think it over and decide. I am not going to say what will happen IF he says no, I am just going to say what can be..........I am giving him till 10-10 to decide because after that I need to get an apartment. So what if the cards say not now I am in control here of MY life and I am asking for a re-shuffle-------I hope he wants what I want....I wrote the letter and printed it and then read the planetary influences for today and Into the Mystic says this is a good time for this: if YOU want something enough..and ANOTHER wants something enough..then this sextile might just bring the two of you together and you're both going to be creating something pretty darn quickly.

Into-The-Mystic

Let's see if he wants what I want and values himself enough to go for it.........I am brave enough to ask the question now that I have seen my value and I have my own power and I am going to use my power for the greatest good of those I love ....and one of those people I love is me. I hope my MM can love himself enough too.It’s funny too as I was waiting for Mary last night for dinner I heard ALL Star playing and I was told to ask her does she recognize her value, her reply was not enough Cassie will you pray for me and help me, sure I said we will pray and help each other. I hope my MM will do the same with me too….

Today ask yourself what is your value? Do you see it? Do you ask for things for yourself based on that value? I do not mean expecting or demanding, not manipulating or conniving but calmly asking for what you want and need and believing you are worthy enough to receive it.. Don’t be a victim in your life be a winner! God doesn’t make losers, the only way we loose is when we don’t ask or don't try .........only shooting stars break the mold.....

With Love and in the Light, Cassie
All Star

PS, I was just talking to a gal pal who is having her 50th birthday soon, asking about the plans we are working on she confided that some of her friends wanted her to post it as and event but she didn't want to make it all about ME she said. Why not I told her, I made last weekends meetup about ME. (remember I walked around all day with a purple feather boa and a pink Happy Birthdy tiara on in front of like 20,000 people) and she said Haha! You're right girlfriend ! I'm throwing a party for ME! )

Ahhhhhh another one led into the light! good thing I gave her that SpiritStone a few weeks ago.......my MM I have given 3 to so far! better bring him another tonight.......I love him so (but not more than i love me)

No comments:

Post a Comment