Saturday, October 16, 2010

more from the outlaw poet...

why lord~can i not live in my dreams~where there is not a day without her~where the clouds float gently~like the hair against her skin~and the waves make music~like love songs that never end~why lord~can i not live in my dreams~where there is not a moment without her~~~~the outlaw poet


two stars shining big and bright~two fires bringing warmth and light~two songs played in perfect tune~two flowers growing into bloom~~two doves gliding in the air~two loves free without a care~two parts of a loving whole~two hearts of a single soul~~~OUTLAW POET


i wouldn't know happiness~not wearing these clothes~not sleeping in my bed~i need to take a trip~leaving my troubles behind~giving this weary soul a rest~would you tag along~trying on your new clothes~that are made for sunshine~could you start a new~sleeping by my side~leaving your sorrows behind~~~~the outlaw poet


its late at night~and somewhere out there~my lady she lays sleeping~i think of her~while my mind wonders~what she may be feeling~in her dreams~am i there with her~as she reaches to kiss me~when she turns~will she whisper softly~don't ever leave~does she love me~~~~the outlaw poet

No comments:

Post a Comment